OUR SPRING SALE IS NOW! LAST MINUTE DISCOUNTS closer to sailing dates!
Let us know if you can come. It helps us and it helps you!
NICE BOATS IN A BEAUTIFUL CRUISING AREA! OUR SAILING BASE IS ONLY A SHORT DRIVE FROM CABO IN MARINA COSTA BAJA!
All inclusive Meals, Books, Welcome Fiesta and ASA Certs! Amazing Instructors! Mono Hull 101,103,104 ONLY $2,195 double occupancy and only $2,495 single occupancy in a double occupancy cabin. We only have double private cabins in our 45′ DuFour! MUST be booked by Feb. 29, 2020 for any course on the schedule for the 2020 season!
Want the Catamaran certification?
Private or Group, we got you covered. 45′ Lagoon or our 35′ TruYacht Cat. We also do a combo Mono Hull for 4 days for ASA 101,103, 104 and a Catamaran course for 2 days for your 114. This program gives you all 4 ASA Certifications in 6 days. You must book by Feb. 29, 2020 for any week in the Jan-June 2020 season to qualify for the SPRING SALE discount!
The mono hull live-aboard course price is $2,195 double occupancy in a private double berth cabin or $2,495 for a single person in a private double berth cabin for one week, 3 meals a day while at sea including Fresh Fish, Shrimp, BBQ Steak and Chicken. Meet and Greet dinner Saturday night upon your arrival at 6-8 pm. Includes all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA). Ask about our ASA 114 Catamaran add-on course.
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping is included. Airfare NOT included.
If you are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class. We have been here for your sailing education since 2005 in La Paz.
250+ students have been through our ASA course!
* 8% tax is added
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
Winter and Spring 2020—AVAILABLE DATES
All year round our Go Baja Sailing school is based in La Paz and open for both Catamaran and Mono hull courses as well as bare boat charters. We take reservations on an appointment basis so please contact us. Our cabins are double cabins—if you see ONE SPOT that means there can be two to the cabin and get the couple discount. If you book two to one cabin, you get a $600 discount off our already great all-inclusive prices.
WINTER and SPRING 2020 Season
- Jan 5th – Jan 10th – Mono Hull Group Class booked 45′ DuFour; 45′ Lagoon Catamaran Class booked.
- Jan 12th – Jan 17th – Mono Hull Group Class booked 45′ DuFour; private 101, 103, 104 course.
- Jan 19th – Jan 24th – Mono Hull Group Class booked 45′ DuFour.
- Jan 26th – Jan 30th – Mono Hull Group Class booked; Private Mono Hull 45′ DuFour booked; 35′ Catamaran Course booked.
- Feb 2th – Feb 7th – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Feb 9th – Feb 14th – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Feb 16th – Feb 21st – 2 Cabins Group Class 45′ DuFour available.
- Feb 23rd – Feb 28th – Group Class 2 double cabins 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Class Booked.
- Mar 1st – Mar 6th – 2 Cabins Mono Group class 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Class booked.
- Mar 8 th – Mar 13th – 2 Cabins Mono Hull 45′ DuFour available; Group Catamaran Course available.
- Mar 15 th – Mar 20th – 3 Cabins Mono Hull 45′ DuFour available; Group Class Catamaran available.
- Mar 22nd – Mar 27th – Group Class 45′ DuFour sold out; Catamaran special pricing. Please call.
- Mar 29th – Apr 3rd – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- Apr 5th – Apr 10th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- Apr 12th – Apr 17th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available/Catamaran Course.
- Apr 19th – Apr 24th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- Apr 26th – May 1st – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 3rd – May 8th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- May 10th – May 15th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 17-May 22nd – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- May 24th – May 29th – 4 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 31st – Jun 5th – 4 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- June, July, Sept, Oct Mono and Catamaran classes are by appointment only.
Group classes only $2,195 double occupancy and only $2,495 single occupancy if booked by Feb. 29, 2020 for all courses in the Feb-June 2020 season!
Private Class Courses up to 2 students only $5,500 through the
June 2020 season! $1,500 for each student above up to 6 students.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later then 5pm on the Saturday. Please ask about our private transportation to and from San Jose del Cabo and La Paz Airports. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 2 1/2 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course Friday evening. We are located in the Marina Costa Baja/Puerta Cortes Resort. Many of our students arrive before or stay after the course and enjoy great restaurants, championship golf, and our beach club. Let us know if you would like to take advantage of our location and we will pass your contact info to the reservation staff. Make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be shipped by UPS to your address provided upon receipt of your Non Refundable Deposit. Please remember to bring all course materials with you when you come.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will be allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.
Check out our videos!