Private Class Course up to 2 students!
$5,500 for our live-aboard all inclusive 101,103,104 ASA class when you book the entire boat this Winter 2018 season. Get your crew of 2 together, $1,500 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
The live-aboard course price is $5,500 per group of 2, it includes a berth on our sailboat for seven nights, all meals on board including a Mexican fiesta dinner Saturday night upon your arrival at 6pm, all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA).
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping (outside of the U.S. and Canada) of materials are not included.
If you have at least two persons and are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class.
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
FALL 2017 — AVAILABLE DATES
- Oct 28th to Nov 4th – Booked
- Nov 4th to Nov 11th – Booked
- Nov 11th to Nov 18th – Booked
- Nov 18 to Nov 25th – Booked
- Nov 25th to Dec 2nd – Booked
- Dec 2nd to Dec 9th – Booked
- Dec 9th to Dec 16th – Booked
- Dec 16th to Dec 23rd – Booked
- Dec 23rd to Dec 29th – Booked (private course)
- Dec 30th to Jan 6th – Booked (private course)
Winter/Spring 2018 — AVAILABLE DATES
- Jan 6th to Jan 13th – Booked (private course)
- Jan 13th to Jan 20th – Available
- Jan 20th to Jan 27th – Available
- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd – Booked (private course)
- Feb 3rd to Feb 10th – Available
- Feb 10th to Feb 17th – 3 berths available
- Feb 17th to Feb 24th – 1 berths available
- Feb 24th to March 3rd – Available
- March 3rd to March 10th – 1 berth available
- March 10th to March 17th – 1 berth available
- March 17th to March 24th – Booked (Private Course)
- March 24th to March 31st – Booked
- March 31st to Apr 7th – Available
- Apr 7th to Apr 14th – Available
- Apr 14th to Apr 21st – Available
- Apr 21st to Apr 28th – Available
- Apr 28th to May 5th – Booked
- May 5th to May 12th – Available
- May 12th to May 19th – Available
- May 19th to May 26th – Available
Private Classes – $5,500
Add a third and/or fourth student to your Private Class for $1,500 each
If want to have a private class exclusively for your group then our Private Class is for you. The basic price includes the same things as the group class for one or two students. You pick the date, subject to the availability of the boat and instructor.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later than 3pm on the Saturday of departure. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 3 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course the following Saturday by 11am and should make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
All classes are limited to four students.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be mailed to your address provided upon receipt of payment in full. Please remember to bring all course materials with you when you come.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.