SPRING SALE IS NOW! NO CORONA VIRUS in BAJA! JUST CORONA BEERS! AMAZING BOATS IN A BEAUTIFUL CRUISING AREA! OUR SAILING BASE IS ONLY A SHORT DRIVE FROM CABO TO MARINA COSTA BAJA!
We only have double private cabins in BOTH our 45′ DuFour and our 45′Lagoon Catamarans.
All inclusive Meals, Books, Welcome Fiesta and ASA Certifications! Amazing Instructors! Mono Hull 101, 103, 104 ONLY $2,195 double occupancy and only $2,495 single occupancy in a double occupancy cabin. MUST be booked by Mar. 30, 2020 for any course on the schedule for the 2020 season! Our pricing is some of the lowest in the industry. Some ask why? We own our own boats so we are not paying rental fees to charter companies—that’s how we do it.
Want the Catamaran certification?
Private or Group, GET YOUR CREW TOGETHER! We got you covered. 45′ 4 Double Stateroom group 101, 103, 104 and a 114 lesson for only $3,495 single occupancy, $2,995 per person double occupancy, through June 2020 classes. ASA 101,103, 104 and a 114 Catamaran all in one week, Sunday to Saturday. GREAT MEALS, ALL THE AMENITIES OF HOME including water makers. This course gives you all 4 ASA Certifications in 7 days Sunday to Saturday. You must book by Mar. 30, 2020 for any available week April, May, June 2020 season to qualify for the SPRING SALE discount! Have fun and at the same time get your ASA Certs for your Croatia or BVI trip NOW for next year!
The Mono hull or Catamaran live-aboard course price is for a single person or double occupancy. Our boats only have private double berth cabins. Included is 3 meals a day while at sea including Fresh Fish, Shrimp, BBQ Steak and Chicken, lots of Fruits and Veggie snacks, fresh tortillas, AVOCADOS. Meet and Greet dinner Saturday night is included upon your arrival at 6-8 pm. Our courses include all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA). Ask about our private add-on ASA 114 Catamaran course. All our group lesson boats have private double bed cabins.
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping is included. Airfare NOT included.
If you are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class. We have been here for your sailing education since 2005 in La Paz. Go Baja reserves the right to use Lagoon or Fountaine Pajot double cabin private Catamarans.
250+ students have been through our ASA course!
* 8% tax is added to our prices.
* As of Jan 15, 2020 by popular request from our students Go Baja offers a 5% discount for no credit card and direct deposit or transfer into Bank of America Go Baja Sailing account.
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
Winter and Spring 2020—AVAILABLE DATES
All year round our Go Baja Sailing school is based in La Paz and open for both Catamaran and Mono hull courses as well as bare boat charters. We take reservations on an appointment basis so please contact us. Our cabins are double cabins—if you see ONE SPOT that means there can be two to the cabin and get the couple discount. If you book two to one cabin, you get a $600 discount off our already great all-inclusive prices.
SPRING 2020 Season
- Jan 26th – Jan 30th – Mono Hull Group Class booked; private Mono Hull 45′ DuFour booked; 35′ Catamaran Course booked.
- Feb 2th – Feb 7th – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Feb 9th – Feb 14th – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Feb 16th – Feb 21st – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Feb 23rd – Feb 28th – Mono Hull Group Class booked. Catamaran Class Booked.
- Mar 1st – Mar 6th – Mono Hull Group Class booked.
- Mar 8 th – Mar 13th – Mono Hull Group Class booked. Group Catamaran Course booked.
- Mar 15 th – Mar 20th – 3 Cabins Mono Hull 45′ DuFour available.
- Mar 22nd – Mar 27th – Group Class 45′ DuFour sold out; Catamaran special pricing. Please call.
- Mar 29th – Apr 3rd – Mono 45′ DuFour booked.
- Apr 5th – Apr 10th – 3 Cabins Group Class 101, 103, 104 Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran combo 101, 103, 104, 114 course available.
- Apr 12th – Apr 17th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available/Catamaran Course.
- Apr 19th – Apr 24th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- Apr 26th – May 1st – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 3rd – May 8th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- May 10th – May 15th – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 17-May 22nd – 3 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 24th – May 29th – 4 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available. Catamaran Course please call.
- May 31st – Jun 5th – 4 Cabins Group Class Mono 45′ DuFour available.
- June, July, Sept, Oct Mono and Catamaran classes are by appointment only.
Group classes only $2,195 double occupancy and only $2,495 single occupancy if booked by Mar. 30, 2020 for all courses in the Feb-June 2020 season!
Private Class Courses up to 2 students only $5,500 through the
June 2020 season! $1,500 for each student above up to 6 students.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later then 5pm on the Saturday. Please ask about our private transportation to and from San Jose del Cabo and La Paz Airports. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 2 1/2 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course Friday evening. We are located in the Marina Costa Baja/Puerta Cortes Resort. Many of our students arrive before or stay after the course and enjoy great restaurants, championship golf, and our beach club. Let us know if you would like to take advantage of our location and we will pass your contact info to the reservation staff. Make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be shipped by UPS to your address provided upon receipt of your Non Refundable Deposit. Please remember to read up and bring all course materials with you when you come. The more you put into this course in the beginning the more you will get out of it when you are on board. Alcohol or mind altering drug consumption during training exercises is dangerous and strictly prohibited.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will be allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.
Check out our videos!