ASA all inclusive Meals, Books and Certs! Mono Hull 101,103,104 ONLY $2,095 double occupancy and only $2,395 single occupancy in a double occupancy cabin. We only have double private cabins in our 45′ DuFour! MUST be booked by Nov 30, 2019 for any course on the schedule for the 2019-2020 season!
Want the Catamaran certification?
Private or Group, we got you covered. 45′ Lagoon or our 35′ TruYacht Cat. We also do a combo Mono Hull for 3 days for ASA 101,103, and a Catamaran course for 3 days for your 104 and 114. Catamaran course gives you all 4 ASA Certifications in 6 days. You must book by Nov. 30, 2019 for any week in the 2019-2020 season to qualify for the “Winter” discount!
The mono hull live-aboard course price is $2,095 double occupancy in a private double berth cabin or $2,395 for a single person in a private double berth cabin for seven nights, 3 meals a day while at sea. Meet and Greet dinner Saturday night upon your arrival at 6-8 pm. Includes all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA). Ask about our ASA 114 Catamaran two day one night add on course.
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping (outside of the U.S. and Canada) of materials are not included.
If you are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class. We have been here for your sailing education since 2005 in La Paz.
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
Fall and winter 2019— AVAILABLE DATES
All year round our Go Baja Sailing school is based in La Paz and open for both Catamaran and Mono hull courses as well as bare boat charters. We take reservations on an appointment basis so please contact us. Our cabins are double cabins—if you see ONE SPOT that means there can be two to the cabin and get the couple discount. If you book two to one cabin, you get a $600 discount off our already great all-inclusive prices.
FALL and WINTER 2019-2020 Season
- Oct 20th – Oct 25 th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked.
- Oct 27th – Nov 1st – Mono Hull Group Class Booked.
- Nov 3rd – Nov 8th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked.
- Nov 10th – Nov 15th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked.
- Nov 17th – Nov 22nd – Mono Hull Group Class Booked.
- Nov 24th – Nov 29th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked; Private or Cat Available. Please Call.
- Dec 1st – Dec 6th – 1 spot AvailableGroup Class sold out;
- Dec 8th – Dec 13th – 2 Cabins Available (Sreaming Deal)
- Dec 15th – Dec 20th – 3 Cabins Available (Sreaming Deal)
- Dec 22nd – Dec 27th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked and Catamaran Class Booked.
- Dec 29th – Jan 3rd – Mono Hull Group Class Booked; Private 2-spot class available. Please Call.
- Jan 5th – Jan 10th – 3 Cabins Available on Mono Hull Group Class 45′ Lagoon. Catamaran Class Booked.
- Jan 12th – Jan 17th – 3 Cabins Available Group and Private Class Available.
- Jan 19th – Jan 24th – 3 Cabins Available Group and Private Class Available.
- Jan 26th – Jan 30th – Mono Hull Group Class Booked; Private Mono Hull Booked. Private 4 Catamaran Course available. Please call.
- Feb 2th – Feb 7th – 2 Cabins Available Catamaran 45′ course Available.
- Feb 9th – Feb 14th – 2 Cabins Group Class Available; Catamarin Available.
- Feb 16th – Feb 21st – 2 Cabins Available.
- Feb 23rd – Feb 28th – Mono Hull Group Class available, 3 cabins. Catamaran Class Booked.
3 cabins Available Group 101,103,104
- Mar 1st – Mar 6th – 2 Cabins Available Mono Group class. *Catamaran Class booked.
- Mar 8 th – Mar 13th – 2 Cabins Available Catamaran Course Available.
- Mar 15 th – Mar 20th – 3 Cabins Available Group Class Catamaran available.
- Mar 22nd – Mar 27th – Group Class sold out; Catamaran special pricing. Please call.
- Mar 29th – Apr 3rd – 3 Cabins Available
- Apr 5th – Apr 10th – 3 Cabins Available
- Apr 12th – Apr 17th – 3 Cabins Available
- Apr 19th – Apr 24th – 4 Cabins Available
- Apr 26th – May 1st – 4 Cabins Available
- May 3rd – May 8th – 4 Cabins Available
- May 10th – May 15th – 4 Cabins Available
- May 17-May 22nd – 3 Cabins Available
- May 24th – May 29th – 4 Cabins Available
- May 31st – Jun 5th – 4 Cabins Available
- Jun 7th – Jun 12th – 4 Cabins Available
- Jun 14th – Jun 19th – 4 Cabins Available
- Jun 21st – Jun 26th – 4 Cabins Available
- July – Sept are done by appointment only
Group classes only $2,095 double occupancy and only $2,395 single occupancy if booked by Sept. 30, 2019 for all courses in the 2019 season!
Private Class Courses up to 2 students only $5,500 through the
Get your crew of 2 together, $1,500 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later then 5pm on the Saturday. Please ask about our private transportation to and from San Jose del Cabo and La Paz Airport. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 2 1/2 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course Friday evening. We have the Posada Luna Sol Hotel (not included in your class price) 50 yards from our sailing base; many students arrive Friday and stay Saturday or at the completion of the class Friday night at the hotel. Make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be shipped by UPS to your address provided upon receipt of your Non Refundable Deposit. Please remember to bring all course materials with you when you come.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.