Private Class Course up to 2 students $5,500 through December 1st 2018!
$5,500 for our live-aboard all inclusive 101,103,104 ASA class when you book the entire boat through December 1st 2018 season. Get your crew of 2 together, $1,500 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
Single Berths $1,995 till December 1st 2018 season!
The live-aboard course price is $5,500 per group of 2, it includes a berth on our sailboat for seven nights, all meals on board including a Mexican fiesta dinner Saturday night upon your arrival at 6pm, all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA).
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping (outside of the U.S. and Canada) of materials are not included.
If you have at least two persons and are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class.
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
Spring/Winter 2018 – 2019— AVAILABLE DATES
- Jan 6th to Jan 12th – Booked
- Jan 13th to Jan 19th – Booked
- Jan 16th to Jan 19th – Booked (private ASA 103 & 104 course)
- Jan 20th to Jan 26th – Booked (private course)
- Jan 27th to Feb 2nd– Booked (Catamaran)
- Feb 3rd to Feb 9th – Booked
- Feb 10th to Feb 16th – Booked
- Feb 17th to Feb 23rd – Booked
- Feb 24th to March 2nd –Booked
- March 3rd to March 9th –Booked
- March 10th to March 16th – Booked (Private)
- March 17th to March 23th – Booked (Catamaran)
- March 24th to March 30th – Booked
- March 31st to Apr 6th – Booked
- Apr 7th to Apr 13th – Booked (Private Course)
- Apr 14th to Apr 20th – Booked
- Apr 21st to Apr 27th – Booked
- Apr 28th to May 4th – Booked (Private Course)
- May 5th to May 11th – Booked
- May 12th to May 18th – Booked (Private)
- May 19th to May 25th – Booked (Private Catamarán)
- May 26th to June 1st- 2 berths Available
- Winter season
- Nov 3th to Nov 9th- Available
- Nov 10th to Nov 16th- Available
- Nov 17th to Nov 23th- Available
- Nov 24th to Nov 30th- Available
- Dec 1st to Dec 7th- Booked*
- Dec 8th to Dec 14th- Available
- Dec 15th to Dec 21th- Available
- Dec 22th to Dec 28th– Booked*
- Jan 5st to Jan 11th- Booked*
- Jan 12th to Jan 18th- Available
- Jan 19th to Jan 25th- Available
- Jan 26th to Feb 1st- 2 Berths Available*
- Feb 2nd to Feb 8th- Available
- Feb 9th to 15th – Available
- Feb 16th to 22th- Available
- Feb 23th to Mar 1st- Booked*
- Mar 2nd to Mar 8th- Available
- Mar 9th to Mar 15th- Booked*
- Mar 16 to Mar 22nd- Available
- Mar 23th to Mar 29th- Available
- Mar 30th to Apr 5th- Available
Private Class Course up to 2 students $5,750* through April 2019!
Yes! $5,750 for our live-aboard all inclusive 101,103,104 ASA class when you book the entire boat through April 2019 season. Get your crew of 2 together, $1,600 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
Single Berths $2,195* till April 2019 season!
If want to have a private class exclusively for your group then our Private Class is for you. The basic price includes the same things as the group class for one or two students. You pick the date, subject to the availability of the boat and instructor.
*Must be booked by January 31st 2019.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later tan 5pm on the Saturday of departure. Please ask about our private transportation to and from San Jose del Cabo and La Paz Airport. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 2 1/2 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course Friday evening. You have the option of staying aboard the boat but must depart vessel by Saturday at 10 am so the boat can be made ready for the next class. We have the Posada Luna Sol Hotel (not included in your class price) 50 yards from our sailing base; many students arrive Saturday and stay at the hotel Saturday and Friday. Make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
All classes are limited to four students.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be shipped by UPS to your address provided upon receipt of your Non Refundable Deposit. Please remember to bring all course materials with you when you come.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.