Private Class Course up to 2 students $5,500 through May 1st 2019!
$5,500 for our live-aboard all inclusive 101,103,104 ASA class when you book the entire boat through December 1st 2018 season. Get your crew of 2 together, $1,500 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
Single Berths $2,195 through the 2019 season!
The live-aboard course price is $5,500 per group of 2, it includes a berth on our sailboat for seven nights, all meals on board including a Mexican fiesta dinner Saturday night upon your arrival at 6pm, all ASA course materials including three textbooks, logbook, exams and certifications as well as your first year membership to the American Sailing Association (ASA).
Airfare, hotel (before and/or after the course), ground transportation, and international shipping (outside of the U.S. and Canada) of materials are not included.
If you have at least two persons and are interested in a different date from those listed below, contact us and we will see if we can arrange an additional class.
BOOK EARLY FOR BEST SELECTION OF DATES
Winter 2018 – spring 2019— AVAILABLE DATES
Winter season 2018
- October 29th to Nov 2nd- Available
- Nov 3th to Nov 9th- Available
- Nov 10th to Nov 16th- Booked
- Nov 17th to Nov 23th- 2 berths Available
- Nov 24th to Nov 30th- Available
- Dec 1st to Dec 7th- Booked
- Dec 8th to Dec 14th- Booked
- Dec 15th to Dec 21th- Booked**
- Dec 22th to Dec 28th– Available
winter to spring 2019
- Dec 30th to Jan 4th- Available
- Jan 5st to Jan 11th- Available
- Jan 12th to Jan 18th- Booked
- Jan 19th to Jan 25th- Booked
- Jan 26th to Feb 1st- 2 Berths Available*
- Feb 2nd to Feb 8th- 3 Berths Available
- Feb 9th to 15th – Available
- Feb 16th to 22th- Available
- Feb 23th to Mar 1st- Booked*
- Mar 2nd to Mar 8th- 2 Berths Available
- Mar 9th to Mar 15th- Booked*
- Mar 16 to Mar 22nd- Available
- Mar 23th to Mar 29th- Available
- Mar 30th to Apr 5th- Booked*
- Apr 6th to Apr 12th- Available
- Apr 13th to Apr 19th- Available
- Apr 20th to Apr 26th- Booked*
- Apr 27th to May 3th- Available
- May 4th to May 10th- Available
- May 11th to May 17th- Available
- May 18th to May 24th-Booked*
- May 25th to May 31st- Booked*
Private Class Course up to 2 students $5,500* through May 2019!
Yes! $5,500 for our live-aboard all inclusive 101,103,104 ASA class when you book the entire boat through April 2019 season. Get your crew of 2 together, $1,500 for each student above 2 up to 4 total students on board.
Single Berths $2,195 till May 2019 season!
If want to have a private class exclusively for your group then our Private Class is for you. The basic price includes the same things as the group class for one or two students. You pick the date, subject to the availability of the boat and instructor.
When making air travel reservations please arrange to arrive in La Paz no later then 5pm on the Saturday. Please ask about our private transportation to and from San Jose del Cabo and La Paz Airport. Please note that ground transportation from SJD to La Paz takes at least 2 1/2 hours and customs and immigration can take an hour or more. You will be finished with your course Friday evening. We have the Posada Luna Sol Hotel (not included in your class price) 50 yards from our sailing base; many students arrive Friday and stay Saturday or at the completion of the class Friday night at the hotel. Make your return air reservations based on that and a two hour early arrival at the airport.
A non-refundable deposit of $750 per person is due at booking your reservation, to be billed by PayPal or paid by direct bank transfer.
Non-refundable balance is due 60 days before departure. Books and materials will be shipped by UPS to your address provided upon receipt of your Non Refundable Deposit. Please remember to bring all course materials with you when you come.
In the event that GoBaja Sailing School has to cancel a class for any reason the student will allowed to rebook for any class offered during the next twelve (12) months following the original departure date of the cancelled or rescheduled class. No cash refunds. GoBaja Sailing School is not responsible for losses incurred by students due to the cancellation of a class, whether those losses be airfare, hotel, or other incidental expenses.